• Find the Ulefone Power here http://tinyurl.com/zhqe3fu
• Check here for the UNBOXING video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzLI-onOwzQ
• Check here for the REVIEW video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SPPXu3nxb8
• Camera & 3D Gaming Review/Test here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZdwu_tJpZ0
Ulefone Power against S6 Edge & LG G3.
Not a complete test, but half test – it gives a good picture about the quality of the battery in the Ulefone Power, and that it is not fake and holds pretty good compared to other known phones. But to be fair, the S6 & G3 are running in a higher screen resolution than the Ulefone Power, while the Power has the biggest screen to work with.
They are run at the same conditions. Which phone will last longer? and have most battery left?
I use “Sky Castle 2” to drain the battery of all 3, the app is a pretty heavy 3D app that uses a lot of battery when run for a longer time.
The 3D runtime/test was recorded in time-lapse (1 frame per 2 minutes) so it will only appear as few seconds in the video.
For Ulefone Power discussion & more info please go here:
4.5 days runtime is possible with some small tweaks
HQ camera samples/video test here:
Battery capacity mAh measured here: (to 5958mAh with a normal charger)
I have run a Geekbench 3 battery test (on screen time) on the device and got 20 hours, before it died, but unfortunately Geekbench 3 didn’t allow me to upload the results. So it can not be found online. But expect 3-4 days good battery life with normal usage.
The Fast Charger can charge the phone from 0-100% in 120 minutes! (I checked it) that is really good…. the charger gives 1.66A output.
– 5.5 inch FullHD 1920×1080 pixels screen LTPS
– 2.5D Curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3
– Wood designed backcover
– MTK6753 1.3 GHz octa core
– 6050mAh Battery Sony Li-polymer Cell
– IR Blaster
– Support Pump Express Plus Quick Charging
– CNC made full metal frame
– Smart Key for Camera & Voice Recorder
– Fingerprint Touch ID (360 degree, multifunctional)
– 3GB of RAM + 16GB Rom
– 13 MP Sony IMX214main camera + 5MP front camera OV5648
– Android 5.1 System (Should also support Android 6.0 later)
– USB On-The-Go / OTG / OTA
– Dual SIM, Dual Standby, Dual 4G LTE
– Supports 2G & 3G & 4G LTE Network
– Network: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, WCDMA 900/2100MHz, FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20
Will this phone work in my country with my carrier?
I can’t answer you on that, but you can check it on these 2 sites:
DOCTOR VOX – Frontier [Creative Commons]
A Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY)